Thursday, March 1, 2018

Bed and Breakfast Package at the Radisson Hotel Denver ~ Aurora



Bed and Breakfast Package for Two or Four!


Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
3155 S. Vaughn Way
Aurora, Colorado  80014
(720) 857-9000



Bed and Breakfast Package
from $114! 
Offer includes:


  • Overnight accommodations in one of our spacious guest rooms
  • Breakfast for two or four
  • Club CarlsonSM members receive 2,000 bonus Gold Points® per stay
  • Not a Club Carlson member? Join today!    http://goo.gl/7zoFns


King Room

Click here for reservations!

Mom always said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day,
and we agree!
  Come have breakfast with us!



Would you prefer larger accommodations?
Just ask about our Executive Suites!
Just a little bit more...but worth every penny!



Take a peek at the mountains in Denver

Make your home away from home at the Radisson Denver Southeast in one of our 287 rooms or suites. You’ll be within easy reach of I-225, the Denver Tech Center and Denver’s other famous attractions. Enjoy our free Internet access, well-appointed fitness center and outdoor pool. Need event space? We have 25,000 square feet of it.

Fitness Room
Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub













Colorado is calling you to come out and play. Stay near Cherry Creek State Park, offering acres of biking trails and water sports, and Denver Botanical Gardens. From our hotel’s location near downtown, you’re a short drive from the Denver Zoo. Cheer for the Broncos at the Mile High Stadium.


When you’ve explored the majestic Colorado outdoors, come in for a swim or a refreshing drink and dinner in The Lobby Bar, or join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner in our Table 14 restaurant. 
Lobby Bar

 


Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
3155 S. Vaughn Way
Aurora, Colorado 80014


720.857.9000

Please "like" us for events, packages and special offers!


1 comment:

  1. Vandalized and robbed! If I could give a hotel a negative rating I would. 

          My husband and I booked a room with this 'Park and stay package' to return to after our honeymoon. We parked the car where instructed in the covered garage near the access door and took the airport shuttle on 4/27/2018. When we returned on 5/8/2018 my husband found a window broken out of our car, glass was all around and in the car, the dash torn apart and my wedding ring missing from the glove box. to put it lightly we were shocked, upset and more than disappointed we picked this hotel because the Radisson has a reputation as a quality hotel and to quote their website ' leave behind the worry of where to park your car while traveling'. We only had liability on our car so none of the damage is covered and my house insurance deductible is more than the value of my wedding ring. To come back from our honeymoon to find my wedding ring stolen when I thought our car was safe at this property. 

      I have talked to the assistant manager once who said that it is their policy to not take responsibility for break ins on their property which makes me wonder if it's a recurring problem.

        The most reliable responses have been from their corporate offices. Who said that in the notes about my case it says they called and emailed me that their insurance is looking at it. I neither received a call, voicemail or email. It is now 6/24/2018 with no resolution to this I feel like they think if they ignore me I will give up. Avoid this hotel!!!!

    ReplyDelete